A detailed guide on how to open the secret magic chest - Unwaking Echo.
Unwaking Echo was added to WoW in the Dragonflight add-on patch 10.2.
- These secret chests from World of Warcraft are located in the location - Emerald Dream.
- All stashes are hidden in various secluded places.
- To open the chest, you need to approach it and fall asleep with the command /sleep.
- After that your spirit will appear, you need to go to the stash and open it.
- To get out of the state of sleep, you need to run away from the body of your character for 20 meters.
Reward: decorative effect for transmog (100% drop chance).
There are a total of 4 chests in the game, here is detailed information about each one:
|Ancient Bough||69.57, 52.88||Grovekeeper's Barrier||Shield|
|Lushdream Crags||55.32, 45.38||Verdant Gleaner's Scythe||Polearm|
|Root-Bound Sanctuary||46.39, 86.15||Camper's Knife||Dagger|
|Eye of Ysera||55.67, 22.56||Gardener's Lightstaff||Staff|
Images - Location of the chests, as well as other useful photos:
|Ancient Bough||Lushdream Crags|
|Root-Bound Sanctuary||Eye of Ysera|